Tadpatri Sahay Yojana 2023 : Do you want to take advantage of the Tadpatri Sahay Yojana? The complete information about the Tadpatri Sahay Yojana is then presented to you in this page. How much assistance is available through the Tadpatri Sahay Yojana, how to apply for assistance, and what will support the Tadpatri Sahay Yojana. Detail information about the report will be provided. Read this post all the way through before passing it along to anyone in need of canvas.
Tadpatri Sahay Yojana 2023 : Highlight
- Name of the scheme: Tadpatri Sahay Yojana 2023
- Objective of the scheme: Equipment support to farmers through subsidy
- Language of Article: English
- Beneficiary: Farmers of Gujarat
- Assistance amount: Assistance amount: 50% and 75% or Rs.1250/- or Rs.1875/- whichever is lower
- Official website: ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
Brief Information About Tadpatri Sahay Scheme
Gujarat is consistently making an effort to strengthen the state’s ranchers. The office for agribusiness participation makes the ikhedut entrance. whereby ranchers can benefit from various farming programs’ advantages at home via a web-based tool.
As of right now, “Tadpatri Yojana” in Khetivadi ni Yojana on I-Khedut entry has online application structures filled up. The ranchers are provided this assistance to enable them to use canvas for various horticultural applications.
Purpose Of Tarpaulin Aid Scheme
- Beneficiary should be farmer
- The recipient rancher ought to be a little, minimal or enormous rancher.
- The candidate rancher ought to have his own territory record.
- Ranchers in timberland regions ought to have Ancestral Land Woodland Freedoms Declaration.
- Ikhedut Tadpatri Yojana will help multiple times.
- To profit the advantage of Tadpatri Yojana one needs to apply on the web.
- Ranchers need to apply online through ikhedut gateway.
Help Standard In Tadpatri Help Plan
- For Booked Clan Ranchers (AGR-14): This plan is for ranchers in the Booked Clan. Whichever is less will receive the full 75% of the cost of covering or Rs. 1875. the two best accounts for each rancher
- For General Ranchers (AGR-2): This plan is intended for ranchers who hold general positions. In which case, the lesser of entire 50% of the canvas’s price tag or Rs. 1250 will be given. The two worst numbers for each rancher account
- Oilseeds and Oil Palm NFSM: This plan’s benefit is equal to half of the cost of coverage, or Rs. 1250, whichever is less. Ranchers will receive assistance of up to two units for each unique record.
- Ranchers in the Booked Clan (AGR-3) This plan is for ranchers in the Booked Clan. 75% of the cost of covering, or Rs. 1875, whichever is less, will be available under this plan. for each rancher account, the two best nos
- For Booked Position Ranchers (AGR-4) This strategy is for ranchers with Planned Clans. In which case, the lesser of absolute 75% of the canvas’s price tag or Rs. 1875 will be awarded. The two best numbers for each rancher account
Documents Required For Tarpaulin Aid Scheme
- Aadhar card copy of farmer
- Copy of ration card
- ikhedut portal 7-12
- Certificate of Disability for Beneficiary with Disability (if any)
- Certificate of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- 7/12 and 8-A of the land in case of joint occupancy Consent form of other sharer
- Details of soul registration if any
- Details if member of cooperative society
- Bank account passbook
- If a member of milk producers association
How to Apply Tarpaulin Assistance Scheme?
- In the Google Search Bar, the candidate should first put “ikhedut entry.”
- The authority site at ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in will be launched based on the results.
- Click “Plan” after entering the Khedut website.
- Open the “Khetiwadi nee Yojana” on rank 1 after typing on the arrangement in it.
- 49 plans will be displayed after “Khetiwadi Ni Yojana” opens.
- This requires you to select “Tadpatri Sahay Yojana” at arrangement number 11
- After reading over all of the Tadpatri Yojana’s info, click “Apply” to access the website.
- Is it accurate to say that you are a rancher who is a current enlisted candidate? The enrollment must be completed if it has already been done if “Yes” and if “No” then additional handling must be done.
- If a candidate enrolls, a manual human test picture must be supplied after the candidate enters their portable number and Aadhar card.
- Fill out the web-based structure by selecting “No” in the event that the recipient rancher has not signed up for I Khedut entry.
- The rancher must save the application after completely and accurately filling out the web form.
- The recipient ranchers must confirm the application and double-check the details.
- After the online application has been approved, there won’t be any corrections made.
- Considering the application number, the rancher can obtain the print.